The new spa procedures.
We're back in the spa offering facials and massages. The outdoor facials and massages were a new experience. But with cooler weather on the way, we're happy to be inside again.
We're following state protocols. So there are a few changes to scheduling your appointments and receiving your services at Tuscany Spa.
1. Not ALL services can be booked online.
Available for Online Booking- Facials, 90 min massages, Garden Facials and Garden Massages.
Waxing, Eyelash lift, Ear Candling and others are available as Requested service. This puts you immediately into our waitlist. Make sure your email and phone numbers are correct so that we can contact you and book your appointment.
Infrared Sauna and facial steaming are not available nor allowed to be booked.
2. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment!
We will NOT charge the card until after your service if you request we use the card on file. Or if you do not show for an appointment - please check our cancellation policy.
3. Before your appointment there are 3 safety protocols required.
You'll need to complete an emailed covid release form.
And we need to call to confirm your appointment and ask a series of safety questions. If these 2 protocols are not done before your appointment - we'll cancel the appointment.
The 3rd safety protocol is to make sure you don't have any symptoms and are feeling well. If you're sick, please cancel ASAP. Better to be safe and we'll reschedule.
Please note: we need your current and correct email and phone number so we can contact you.
4. You'll get a text message 10 minutes before your appointment to check in that you've arrived. Respond to the text when you're at the spa. You can wait in front of the spa.
5. You'll be allowed to enter the spa at the time of your appointment.
We can't let you in early. We're staggering appointments to keep you safe. And busy with disinfecting the spa prior to your appointment.
You must wear a face mask.
We'll take your temperate before you enter.
And then lead you into your private and disinfected spa room for your appointment.
Only persons receiving a service can be in the spa.
You cannot bring friends, kids or pets to wait with you per California state rules. There is no waiting area allowed. And it's against current covid safety rules to have anyone in the spa not receiving a service.
6. Your esthetician will wear a face mask and face shield during the entire treatment. Your massage therapist, and you, will wear a mask during your entire massage.
We're excited to have you back at Tuscany Spa Skin & Body Clinic. And these new protocols are to keep you safe.
All of us wish you a safe and happy October-ween.
Michelle of Tuscany Spa